Thursday, March 6, 2008

Washable?

When your 18 month-old is quiet for just a little too long, you know that you'll probably have to do some cleaning up when you find her. Thank goodness she found the washable crayola markers instead of the permanent sharpies that were in the same drawer.
Gwen loves to draw and although I know it's probably too soon to tell for sure it seems like she's right-handed. This new talent means that she wants to help Daddy out with his homework all the time. Teachers are just not understanding when your homework has toddler scribble all over it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee, hee...That picture is soooo great! I love it. That little look on her face is so funny because she looks like, "Ha, ha. I'm having so much fun doing something I probably shouldn't and I just got caught, but Mommy is laughing too. I'm so adoreable!" I love it. I wish I had a picture like that of Noah. No matter how much I try, he just doesn't like to color. Too bad. I got my expectations up hearing how Sam would color for hours on end, and was hoping it was a universal toddler favorite, but he doesn't like it. I guess liking to draw has ups and downs because I'm sure Gwen likes to draw on everything. However, not liking to draw didn't stop Noah from drawing all over my couch with a ball point pen that won't come out and wasn't covered by the warranty like they said it would be when I bought it. Grrrr...
-Laura