Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sledding Fun

We took Gwen sledding for the first time the other afternoon. Jonathan and Gwen had gone out the day before and tried out this little hill at our near-by Junior High School. The next day, I got to go with and take pictures. Even though I'm having a baby in 3 weeks, I couldn't resist going down with Gwen a couple times. I know, I'm bad. Don't worry, everything ended up okay and it was only a tiny little hill. In other related baby news, all that prayer must have worked because after spending two days sideways (I thought upside down was painful) Emily turned over the right way and is now head down. Yay! Hopefully, that means we'll avoid a c-section.
Gwen cannot wait to get up the hill and go down again. As soon as the sled ride is over she jumps off and starts up the hill going "again, again." Boot has always loved the snow and her favorite part of sledding is attacking the sled and sledders as they come down the hill. Gwen thought that was hilarious. Enjoy the videos. I'll keep trying to find things to post about in the next few weeks.



2 comments:

Heidi said...

how fun!

chrisandlaura96 said...

Oh, I'm so glad she turned!!! I thought she was pretty much stuck. I guess she just wanted to keep everyone guessing about what she was going to do next. Well, I hope she decides she's comfortable where she is. I can't wait to meet her!
Love,
Laura