Saturday, April 16, 2011

Now With Pictures

Our little Minnie Mouse. Gwen is teaching Emily the art of dress-up. It's serious business at our house.
Gwen at her dance concert. 6 weeks of practice for a 2 minute song. Frankly, I'm surprised that they learned that much.
This is at Hogle Zoo, one of our favorite escape places. We went yesterday and it was busy. I guess it was spring break for everyone and they all decided to come to the zoo. I let my kids play on these stairs which earned some rude comments from other moms for some reason. It's in this area next to the ape house and it's not like it's behind a fence or anything. I guess they felt it was too dirty or too "dangerous" to be playing on mildly sloping metal stairs that led down to a door that employees use. Grrr. Go away and let me enjoy our zoo the way we want to.
We renewed our membership and got a free pass to ride the rides.
Emily is a spider.
Gwen is stuck in the spider web.
Emily.
Emily the turtle.
Gwen the turtle.
Mason's birthday party was today. It was Mario Bros. themed. My kids love watching the old Mario cartoons with their daddy. My sister Linda always does such a great job with her kids' cakes. You couldn't buy one that looked this cute.
Emily using my phone to take pictures. Not really. She just thinks she is. She does call random people from my phone list all the time though.
Happy Birthday to Mason.
We got Mason a balloon animal making kit. I thought it was just perfect for my best buddy. I think I scored the "favorite Aunt" card again. We couldn't get him to put it down even though we were all headed to Lagoon for Sam's birthday party.


I figured out how to make a doggy. Andrew is holding it upside down or else it'd be easier to tell what it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, you totally earned the "Best and Favorite Aunt" award with that present. That present and that you took the time to sit with him and help him do the balloon animals. You are just one incredible woman. You are so giving, so loving, and so good with kids. I'm so glad my kids have YOU as an Aunt!
I've had so much fun with you the past couple of days!
-Laura