Monday, July 2, 2007

Gwen's Busy Morning

This morning Gwen woke up at 6:00 - earlier than usual for her. Since I was feeling pretty rested, I got up with her and started cleaning her room. It really needed it. I needed to put away the clothes she had outgrown and sort throught all the clutter that had piled up over the last few months. After cleaning, Jonathan woke up and we all got ready for the day. Gwen took a shower with her daddy - you can't keep her out so sometimes she gets a couple showers a day. Then we all went downstairs for breakfast. It was nearly 9:00 by then.
Gwen didn't make it through breakfast:
So I carried her upstairs:
She snuggled down in her "stink bug" position:
She stayed asleep for two hours and woke up ready to play. Have I mentioned lately that I love this little girl?

1 comment:

Joel said...

I believe you have mentioned it a couple of times.