Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Of All the Bad Luck

So, yesterday I woke up at 4:00 am with a horrible sore throat and the worst body aches I can remember having. Yup, you guessed it: I have strep throat. I got a couple shots in the bum, an antibiotic and a pain killer and I felt somewhat better for a few hours. Then this morning happened. My throat is killing me. I can barely talk or eat. This strep throat is no fun. Luckily, I got someone to cover my shift for tonight so I can rest. Hopefully I'll be better for my 5:00 shift tomorrow evening.

Now the countdown starts again to see if Gwen comes down with it. She's been exposed by Jonathan, Grandma, and me. I don't think the odds are in her favor. We'll just have to keep a close eye on her because a 14 month old can't really tell you that her throat hurts. Well, that's all the energy I have right now. I have to go lie down some more. Ugh.

No comments: