Sunday, December 9, 2007

We're Still Alive

I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately. Like everyone else at this time of year, we've been extra busy getting ready for the Holidays. We still have shopping to do and Christmas cards to send out. Gwen is getting over croup this week. I swear our little family catches every bug we come across lately. Jonathan and I are doing well. He's finishing up his semester at school. He only has two more finals to go and he's off until January 7th. I won't know what to do with him around the house all day. I'm sure I can come up with some things to keep him busy though.

It's snowed a lot over the last couple weeks here. Gwen likes to stand in the doorway as it snows and watch it come down. She also likes to truck through it in her big snow boots that Jonathan got her. She doesn't like touching it or sitting in it though. Boot loves the snow. It's hard to get her to come back inside when we take her out to go potty. She's obsessed with biting it and chasing it, especially when you kick a big pile of it. It's funny to watch the first couple times, but it really gets annoying after a while when you're trying to go on a walk with her and the baby.

No comments: