Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pictures of Lagoon

Here's the promised pictures from our evening out at Lagoon. Gwen and Daddy in line watching the Merry-Go-Round. She loved watching it but was scared when in was her turn to ride.

Waiting to get on the train. Gwen pointing to everyone passing the window and asking us "whatzis?". She keeps asking you until you can come up with an answer that satisfies her.

Her Nemo backpack. I think she was also inspired that I was wearing a backpack to carry around drinks and diapers and things.

It was impossible to get a picture of her smiling on the Merry-Go-Round, but I swear she really did like it this second time around. I think she's just concentrating on how big she is now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gwen wearing that Nemo backpack is the sweetest thing ever! I sure do love your blog because I love seeing you guys. We got Gwen's bday invite in the mail today. What a cute picture. It'll be a fun party. I'm so excited to take Nobo to Wheeler Farm; he's never been.
-Laura
P.S. I wish Noah would start asking me why or whazit. He hasn't done that yet. Do you want to come to the Treehouse museum with me and Noah sometime soon?