Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Gwenners!

Just had to make a quick post to wish my little big girl a very happy 3rd birthday. Today started with her getting up at 6:45 am. That's a good 45 minutes earlier than normal. I took her downstairs and she opened her present from Mommy and Daddy - a Disney princess dress-up kit. She immediately stripped her pajamas off and started trying on the different outfits. Then Daddy left for school and Gwen, Emily, and I went to the gym. Gwen wore her Cinderella princess dress and jewels. After the gym we met up with Daddy and went to lunch at Gwen's favorite restaraunt, Sweet Tomatos. Gwen eats so much good food there, I love it. She had a handful of mushrooms and even tried clam chowder which she loved. After lunch she and Emily went swimming with Daddy and I had to go to work. They came and visited me at work after naps and we had chicken nuggets together. I hope she had a great day. She went around telling everyone "I'm three on my birthday." She'd hold up her hand making an "okay" sign to show her three fingers. She'd also demand for me to sing Happy Birthday to her randomly during the day. Tomorrow is her big swimming birthday party. It's going to be so much fun. I love my little big girl so much.

No comments: