Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Little Sister for Gwen

That's right. We're having another girl. The ultrasound was 100 % sure that we're going to be getting a baby girl in February. She was very cooperative for her ultrasound and held still when they were finding the gender. She was pretty wriggly for the rest of the measurements. I can feel her moving around all the time so I wasn't surprised that she couldn't hold still for them. She also kept waving her hand in front of her face, I think she was waving "Hello" or complaining that we kept pushing in on her with the probe. I think that everything else was normal. I'll find out for sure at my next OB appointment next month. The name we have picked out for her is Emily Marie Rail. That's if I can keep Jonathan from springing a surprise Japanese middle name on her at her baby blessing. Well, it's late and everyone is has been asleep for an hour. I'm going to go join them. I hope no one's up late tonight waiting for this blog entry.

3 comments:

Joel said...

I can finally go to sleep...

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations

Lisa said...

Cool! I think a Japanese Middle Name would be awesome....My middle name is Marie and I hate it :P. I always like looking up the etymology for for names.

http://www.behindthename.com/