Friday, May 11, 2007

Oh, So Cute!

A couple weeks ago Gwen and I went up to Red Butte Gardens and met Laura, Chris, Noah, Heidi, and Samantha there for some great pictures. Here's a collage that Laura put together. She really has a great eye for catching awesome photos and has developed some skill with PhotoShop - not that my photographic little girl needs any touching up in her pictures.


Earlier that day Jonathan, Gwen and I had gone downtown to the Japanese Festival. It was a really hot day and I had only had two hours of sleep. We only lasted a couple hours at the festival but it was neat. Next year, I hope to be able to stay longer or go in the evening to see more of the performances. We did pick out a cute little red Japanese outfit for Gwen - it's what she's wearing in the pictures. She looks great in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of Jonathan